We’re periodically releasing extracts from Mabel’s Chronicles in our blog posts. If you would like to become a Bentophile, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter or via email, and receive notification as new material from the Chronicles is published. Don’t forget to read the background story of the Chronicles if you’ve not already done so.
The following blog posts contain extracts from Mabel’s Chronicles:
- The Bents – Great Friends of Samos
- The Bents – Great Friends of Tilos
- The Bents’ Fleet
- Many happy returns Mabel on your birthday today (28 January 2018)!
- Bent’s Last Christmas – 1896, Sokotra
- Zimbabwe: The Bents in Harare (Fort Salisbury) and around, September 1891
- Mabel’s Menus: the culinary notes of an archaeologist (1880-1900)
- Mabel’s Chronicles: April 3rd 1885 (Easter) – Karpathos
- Mabel’s Chronicles: January 23rd 1884 – Ios
- Mabel’s Chronicles: December 25th 1883 – Naxos